Shipping & Payment
Currently, for online website orders, we only ship to customers within the United States. We ship via USPS and we process order payments through Stripe payment processing. We process and ship orders within a standard 1 or 2 business days. All orders are shipped with tracking verification.
Product Satisfaction Policy
We want all of our customers to be highly satisfied with their purchases!
We strive to offer the highest quality materials that are suitable for the general applications associated with each material we offer; however, we also acknowledge that those with highly specific needs should verify that the material we supply will meet the needs of their particular intended use by ordering product samples before investing in larger quantities.
We make sample vials available for a nominal cost for every material we offer to make verifying material quality as simple as possible before purchasing larger quantities.
This helps to mitigate the financial risk to all parties.
- All unopened (seals unbroken) product sizes from 25g through 250g are eligible for return within 14 days of receipt of goods. RMA must be requested within 14 days of receipt of goods. See Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) instructions below.
- Quantities over 1 lb. of any specific material, including multiple units equaling 1 lb. or greater of the same material, are not returnable. Suitability of materials should be predetermined by the purchaser through sampling before making bulk purchases.
- Samples are not eligible for return.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
If your items qualify for return under the Return Policies above, and it has been 14 days or less since you received your order, you may request an RMA Number to return the products.
- Use our online contact form to request an RMA Number to include with your return package.
- Specify your Order Number, what items you are returning, and that they are in unopened condition.
- We will send you an authorization for the specific items along with the address for return shipping.
- You must send the returned merchandise through a courier and a tracking number is required.
- You must ship the items authorized for return within 3 business days of receiving the RMA, and send the tracking number for the courier used to us through our online contact form within the same timeframe.
- Packages are returned at the shipper’s cost, and the minimum levels of service purchased may be no less than the following:
- USPS: First Class Mail
- UPS: Ground
- Fedex: Ground
- Returns may not be sent via Parcel Post!
- Your returns will be processed within 2 business days of our receipt of goods and a refund issued for the items. You will receive a confirmation email for the credit transaction and refund to the credit card used for the original purchase.
Please be aware that after we process a refund, it is up to your bank or credit card company to determine how quickly they post the credit to your account. Once we process a credit, the rest of the process is beyond our control.
Safety Data Sheets (SDS) are provided for each material purchased from Mineral Works through this website. Once orders are processed and shipped, our order completion email notice will be sent to the email address on file for the ordering account which will contain download links for each SDS in PDF format. Additionally, they are available as part of the order records accessible for download from within the My Account area when logged into an established account. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to download and read all information provided in each SDS and to handle the material properly. Our company assumes no liability for the use or misuse of any materials purchased.
General Legal and Required Policies
Any other questions or concerns not covered on this page may be directly addressed through the online contact form of our trade desk.